CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Bellas in Pink


I went to Michael's today and found some cute pink paisley paper. I also bought several rolls of the ribbon they have on sale this week. I thought this ribbon went great with the paper I picked up.

I also made these cute baby shower invitations for my friend Cher. We are giving her a shower and I just had to use this Bella. I also love my 1+1=3 stamp with this Bella. It was just the right thing to go on the card. I pulled out my prima flowers that I don't use that often. I have been trying to start using a lot of some of the stuff I have and don't use. I'm never sure how to use them but I liked the look of this flower on the corner. I also added a clear rhinestone to the center. I colored in the bow on the bear and Bella's top along with the bag with my clear glitter pen. I just love to add a little sparkle to my cards.



3 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Sweet bellas...super color scheme and layouts!

QuiltNut Creations said...

great cards. love that 1+1 stamp

Anonymous said...

These are absolutely adorable!