CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thank you!

I got some wonderful things for my birthday, which was April 20th. I got this wonderful card in the mail from Mandy. Mandy your watercoloring on this card is beautiful! I love the colors you used. It really brightened my day!



I also got a card from Kyla Maestas. I won a blog contest on her blog and I got this card. It just happened to come on my birthday too! You should check out her blog, it is one of my favorites! I love to see all the neat ideas she has on there!



I also got some goodies from my friend Trace. She gave me lots of goodies but these are the stamping related things I got! I love these self adhesive mats that I can use! It is like a giant sticker! Can you believe it? Where have I been? I have never seen these before but she said she got them at Target! I have already used them on some of my cards that I'll post later tonight!

This ribbon is also from a friend from school. Lynn, thanks for the wonderful ribbon! I just love the colors and I can't wait to use it on some cards in the near future! Keep checking back to see what I make with this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know it was your birthday! Looks like you had a pretty good one. Thanks for all the inspiration! I love your work and creativity.

Lynn