CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 08, 2008

Happy Birthday Sonya


I came home from work a little early today because I was not feeling well. I've taken some medicine and I was sitting here in front of the computer. I thought I would share this cute little card I made for a co-worker. I sat down last night to make Sonya a birthday card. I had some in my stash but I wanted to make one especially for her. I used my new little turtle stamp and colored it with my Kohinoor pencils again. I just love those pencils and I don't know how I colored before I had them. They are so easy to blend and super easy to use! So I used a Cuttlebug folder to emboss the background. I thought this one was appropriate since it has flowers on it. Then I added some ribbon and a flower brad at the bottom. I was going to add 3 brads but they were a little big and I didn't want it to be overpowering. The inside is stamped with "happy birthday." I hope she enjoyed the card and her lunch! We always order lunch for our grade level on his/her birthday.

No comments: