CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Another Verve Challenge



I made this card for the Meet the Verve Challenge on SCS. The challenged call for us to use some items that need some love. I'm pretty sure they meant to use old items, however, I used new things that needed some love! I picked up this DP at HL Monday an I had to use it. The funny thing is that I had the whole card put together except the stamped image. Normally I do it the other way around. So I pulled out my VV set that is my go to. I also got this brown satin ribbnon at Target this weekend. I got a roll of 15 yds. for $2.99. I just couldn't pass that up! Especially since I use brown on just about every card.

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

Gorgeous colors! I love your cards!!