CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Halloween Treats

I've been making Halloween goodies this weekend. Neither one of these projects include stamping. The first project I made was the 2-4-6-8 acetate box. This little project was so easy to make and I love the way you can see though the middle of the box. I had a bunch of these little foam guys that my mom had given me a while back. So I decided to use them to decorate the box. You can't see it, but there is a bat on the top of the box.
The second project is a mummy paint can. I pulled out the twill tape and just put it around the can. I glued the eyes on the twill tape and then added a little more twill around the eyes. I also used my sponge and brown ink to age it a little.

1 comment:

LaunchingProjectH said...

OMG! That paint can is to die for! No pun intended. I LOVE it!