CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Bella in her Martha Stewart Stuff


Last week I went to Michael's to check out the new Martha Stewart stuff. I love a lot of it and those huge jars of glitter are to die for! I bought several things and used them on this card. The blue paper is MS paper and it is not cardstock. It is a textured paper that adds a lovely element to the card. It is also great to stamp on. I'm not sure if you can see in this picture but I did stamp the little waves on it. The twill tape and glitter (on Bella's bathing suit) are also MS supplies. The glitter is so fine and it looks great on a card! I loved it so much that the next day and I went back to M's and bought some more stuff! I'm planning to go back tomorrow to see if there is anything else I can't live without! lol I ended up with a duplicate cuttlebug alphabet set so I'm taking it back and I'm going to get some more things for cards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to check out the MS stuff. I remember hearing about it, but forgot it was coming out! Is it just scrapbooking/card kind of stuff? That lady is out of the clink and moving on to bigger and better things isn't she?

Lynn H.

Anonymous said...

Did you notice I finally learned out to leave a comment? You'll be sorry now!

Lynn H.

Allison Rankin said...

She looks fab! I have to stay away from M's for awhile or I will go broke!