CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 14, 2007

WOW! Look at all those stamps!

My Stampin' Up order finally arrived and I have all the stamps cut and mounted!!! After cutting them all I had to stack them on my stamping desk for the night. Here is a list of my new stamps: Like it a Latte, Eat Cake, Voila, Wild About You, Stinkin Cute, Seeing Spots, Paisley, On the Spot, Very Punny, Delight in Life, Big Blossom, So Very, and Warmest Regards. I also got the ticket corner punch, mat pack, several packs of designer paper, and a whole bunch of reinkers!


I also found a link to these wonderful Bella stamps on SCS. I saw them and just had to have them! Here is the first one I have used. It is called Pregabella. I made the card for a friend who is expecting.

I have the day off tomorrow so I plan to stamp all day! Look for more posts soon since I have new toys and time to play!

No comments: