CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

More new goodies- punches!

I got another package today. I couldn't wait to play so I went and made a card for a friend. I decided to use the color challenge today on SCS. Here is what a used-
Stamps: Little Hellos, Canvas, Play on Words
Paper: Cool Caribbean, Basic Black, White
Ink: Black, Cool Caribbean
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, Circle Cutter, Glitter Gelly Roll Pen

You can't see it too good in this picture but I stamped the Canvas on the Cool Caribbean paper and then I ran it through the cuttlebug. I just love my new little bug. I have used it on every card I have made since I got it.

I was so excited when my package got here with the new punches. I went to use the Mega Oval and I was so sad because it didn't punch! There are parts of the punch that don't meet the cutting edge when pushed down. I sent an e-mail to Jo-ann's to see what can be done about getting a replacement. I also picked up a new toy when I went to Michael's the other day. I went to get a Cropadile but they were sold out. I had a 50% off coupon that was only good Sunday and Monday so I had to buy something. I also placed a big SU order today and I can't wait for that box to get here. I am having a party Jan 16th so I hope it gets here in time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Have fun with all your new supplies!!!