CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Gina K Design Stamps

I got some new stamps in the mail today. I also got a new scallop circle punch to go with the bigger one I got last week. I wanted to make something with a color combo I don't normally do so I went to the color challenges at SCS and saw this one. It is So Saffron, Mellow Moss, and Bravo Burgundy.

The stamps are Gina K Design and I ordered them from Stampingfreak.com. I had ordered the cute little pig but they were out of stock so they sent me this turtle to keep me busy until the pig gets here.

I have also been busy organizing my stamp room today. It was time to clean out my little corner! I bought one of those huge rolling carts with the drawers. The thing is tall and it comes a little higher than my waist. I have never seen one so big before. I went through all my stuff and put everything in drawers and tried to get all the clutter off my stamp desk. Now I have a lot of room to work.

No comments: