CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 11, 2017

#MFTWSC336 Hugs All Around

I'm excited to be able to participate in some challenges now that it is summer. I am a teacher so summer means more time to do the things I enjoy, like cardmaking!

Here is the My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge for the week. 

I got a new set from Concord & 9th and knew it was the perfect pair for MFT Friends Furever. I stamped the heart in the background with Versamark and adding some clear embossing powder. Then I created a heart stencil by tracing around the stamp and cutting it out of card stock. I blended 3 distress oxide inks to create the heart. 

Then I used my Scan N Cut to cut out hugs and the pink card stock behind it. I colored this cute bear with my Copics and added a few sequins. 


Thanks for taking the time to check out my card!

No comments: