CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm Back from DC!

I'm back from Washington D. C.- we took a group of 5th graders and their parents for a trip over spring break. We had a great time and saw a lot! All the walking made me so sore and I don't know that I'll be able to walk for the rest of the week! Here are a few pictures I took while I was there.
The first day we were there was just beautiful. It was cold and it was windy but the sun was out. The second day we went to Arlington to start and it was raining and dreary. We were able to see the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

























Vietnam Memorial

















Lincoln Memorial



















Korean Memorial- I think this was my favorite memorial.


























Jefferson Memorial

No comments: