CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

What did I do for New Year's? I stamped of course! I was so excited when I went to my mailbox and my new Elzybells were there. That was really quick shipping! Here are the stamps I got and I just had to play right away!
Here is the first card I made. I used some of my new paper I picked up at HL the other day. I colored part of this with my new Copic markers and the red is a SU marker. Then I added some glitter on the snowflakes with my glitter pen. I'm not sure that you can see in the picture but across the bottom of the card I stamped "Warm Winter Wishes" in red.

The second card in my favorite! I used pretty in pink for the main color on this one. I punched out the scalloped circles and used the snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder on the DP. I added LA and glitter to the girl to make the "snow" really pop! I hope you enjoy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable stamps!!! I just love the cards you made with them. TFS!

Wishing you a blessed New Years!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! You're back in the saddle girl! I love all your new cards! It was fun to sign on this morning and see all your new creations after being so busy with Christmas and not being able to keep up with all my blog stalking!! LOL Thanks for the "tin" website. I was afraid I was really going to have to eat a lot of altoids and was not looking forward to it! I hope your Yoga does the trick for you this year. Hope to see you soon once school starts back!

Lynn

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

What darling cards! I love your style, Michelle. I'm adding you to my growing list of blogs to watch. Happy New Year!

Helen said...

These are really cute stamps! I especially love what you did on the red card!

michelle sturgeon said...

These are so cute!