CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 07, 2008

Embrace New Stamps


I got some new stamps the day I went back to work. Isn't that normally how it goes? The order comes in about the time it is time to go back to work! lol So I sat down tonight and had a chance to play with this set: Embrace Life. I love it! I even used the brads my friend Pegi sent me. I love the brads and I was waiting to use them on the perfect thing. Since the brads are copper I added a little copper cord around the DP. I love this new paper too! How do you like it?

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is a beautiful card Michelle. This flower image looks fabulous with the designer paper. Very nice job indeed.

QuiltNut Creations said...

absolutely stunning!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Just georgous! The more i see this set and paper the more I think I should have it!!