CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Christmas Cards for Mom



Since I don't have the stuff to make my Christmas cards yet I pulled out the stuff my mom bought for her Christmas cards. She bought this she thought she would make the cards but never got around to it. So she just brought the stuff to me. So I pulled it out and started working. These are pretty easy to make. The hardest thing is cutting out those little hearts. She had all the stuff to make them so I thought I'd go ahead and knock them out since I had the week off. She liked them because it turned out just like the ones in the old catty. I plan to make 20 of them and I have 10 done.

1 comment:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Gorgeous card!! Good start on your cards.. I still have yet to design mine for this year. Have a great week. Chris