CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Romantic Gwen and Pinterest Projects

SOG card

This picture isn't the greatest because I took it with my iPad (nothing as great as my DSLR camera). I was excited about the card and couldn't wait to drag the camera out. I used Romantic Gwen from Some Odd Girl. This is the last of the new sets I got a few weeks ago. I made this card to match the goodies I've been making from Pinterest this week.
Picture Frame To Do List
 


This is a picture frame and I just added some ribbon to it. I "framed" a white piece of card stock. The plan is to put this on my desk and use an Expo marker to write my to do lists. This will be so easy since I always have an Expo close by at school.

Ribbon Wreath

My other Pinterest project this week was this ribbon wreath for my classroom door. Can you tell what color my room is? I decorated with black with white polka dots and a touch of red when I moved to a new room last summer. I love it so much and plan to keep the colors for the upcoming school year. I picked these colors because they match my Canon strap. Silly right?

To make this wreath I got a styrofoam wreath form at Michael's. Then I cut the ribbon into 4 inch strips. I used straight pins to pin the ribbon to the wreath. I was going to use hot glue but for some reason hot glue doesn't seem to hold real well around here. So I went with the pins with the hopes that they will stay put.

No comments: