CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rock the Farm



Have you seen the stamps from The Greeting Farm? I saw them and fell in love with them. I just ordered a few stamps from them to make sure I liked the quality and I love them! You cut them out yourself and them come mounted on cling foam. I like them that way because I put them on transparencies, put those in a page protector, and them they all go in a binder. It takes up a lot less space that way!
Anyways, this is the first card I made with my new stamps. I love this little girl and there was a boy with a fishing pole that came with this set too. Check back in the next couple of days for that one (it is my all time favorite). I used my nesties to cut out the ovals and pulled out some more of that DP I'm trying to use. I have a feeling you will be seeing my DP for years to come! lol I colored this farm girl with my copics. It reminded me of FarmTown that I play on Facebook all the time. So I had to make a card for all my Farmtown friends!

6 comments:

Helen said...

this is very cute!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Michelle - this is adorable!! I love these stamps but haven't gotten any yet. Putting them on my list!

Mary G. said...

How cute!?!? Great job coloring! I really DO need to get some of these stamps!

Michelle said...

michelle..this is a wonderful card.. im catching up this morning on everyone's blogs...and am looking back at a number of your recent posts..

ALL of your cards are wonderful! (love the ice cream cones..amongst many others) your cards are inspiring. TFS!

Elizabeth *^..^* said...

Oh my gosh! The freckles and bandana head wrap are TOOOOO CUTE!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww, I love your Rock the Farm Ian and Anya!! They are toooo sweeet!!!! Super cute cards hun!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl