CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Arte y Pico Award



I was given the Arte y Pico by Ann at Creative Antics. Thank you for the aware Ann!

Here are the rules for the award: 1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. Remember to leave the person a comment or email to let them know they received the award.3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.

I have a lot of blogs I visit so it is so hard to narrow down my choices! Here are the 5 blogs I have decided to award the Arte y Pico.

1. Angie at Chic n' Scratch

2. Faith at Stampin' With Markie's Mom

3. Sarah at Sarah's Creations

4. Kirsten at Confessions of a Naptime Stamper

5. Laura at Scrapnextras

2 comments:

Sew Club said...

Thanks Michelle!!! You're so sweet! :)

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Thanks so much for the award...I'm honoured that you thought of me!