CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Elzybell & Baby Bella


School is out and I have the summer to stamp! Yeah! I am just getting over a cold and I thought I would stamp today. I just love these Elzybell stamps by A Muse. I got a few new ones in the mail last week and decided to make something with this one. I wanted to use some flower brads in place of the flower on the stamp. The only ones I had were purple so that helped me pick out my colors. I always feel like the base of the card is a little lacking.

The other card I made was a baby card. My husband's friend and his wife are having a baby girl so I thought this would be perfect. I used my Bella baby stamp and some great paper my secret sister sent me a few rounds back. I just love this paper and I'm almost out. I hope they like the card and gift we are sending them.
I'm off to make something else if the creativity continues!

No comments: