CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 22, 2017

New Watercolors!

Yesterday, my very first set of watercolors came in the mail. I found these Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolors for a really good price on Amazon.  I also got some brushes because I didn't have any.



I pulled out an old daisy stamp I have had for a really long time. I figured it was a good stamp to start with, since this was the first thing I've ever watercolored. I love how you can paint it with water and then just drop the color in. It is really neat to watch.


To make my card I dug in my stash of paper and found this. I thought it went well with the daisy stamped image so this is my finished card. I added some Nuvo clear drops to look like water and then added a few sequins.


Thanks for looking at my card today!

No comments: