CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Camp Create Day 2

I was inspired by today's challenge so I decided to step way outside my comfort zone. I normally don't create floral cards but the example card for the challenge was beautiful and inspired me to create one of my own.

My Favorite Things Camp Create Day 2

I pulled out stamps I haven't used in years, even had to wipe the dust off them. I used SU Canvas background and the flowers from another old SU set.

I used my watercolor crayons to color the flowers. Today is the first day I have used those crayons, and that's another thing I've had for years. When I stamped the Canvas background I embossed it with clear and added gray ink on top of that.


Thanks for checking out my card!


No comments: