CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 04, 2017

Leonardo Magic Color Card

I've decided to start blogging about my card making adventures again. It had been a really long time since I put ink to paper. I pulled out my supplies again in March and things took off from there. I've missed stamping so much and have really enjoyed getting back into it. 

Of course, there are tons of new tools and products that I had to check out. The first I'm going to share in this great Lawn Fawn Magic Color Slider die. This makes it so easy to create a magical card. 

I used the Technique Tuesday set Leonardo the Lion. 


When you pull the tab at the top it "adds" color to the image. 



Super cute right? Want to learn how to put this together? Check out this Lawn Fawn video that walks you through all the steps. 



No comments: