CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Camp Create Bonus: Dry Embossing

In today's post I'm sharing a cute little thank you card. I attempted a new technique for me, dry embossing. I saw the camp fire bonus challenge from MFT's Camp Create. Then I watched this video from the always amazing Jennifer McGuire:


So I decided to attempt the second technique, dry emboss with die cuts. I don't have a lot of die cuts for stamped images because I have a Brother Scan N Cut, but I do have the one for this Hampton Art/Mama Elephant set (Dos Amigos). I cut out 4 layers and stuck them together to use to dry emboss my little bunny on the card front. Something isn't quite right and I don't know enough about dry embossing to fix it. The top pressed almost through the paper and the bottom didn't emboss as much as I would've like it to. I used the words from MFT More Essential Sentiments.


Thanks for looking at my card today!

No comments: