CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Miss U VSN



I am sitting here this morning waiting to go the the doctor's office. My appointment is late enough that I had to get a sub for the whole day. And the bad thing is that I have to go back for a faculty meeting because I organized this one. Oh well, so I might be able to enjoy a little of my time. I thought I would post another card I made for VSN. This one had to me a miss you card. If you aren't familiar with VSN, you should know that you only have 45 minutes to complete each card. This one I finished early and couldn't figure out anything else to add to it. Plus I wasn't at home with all my supplies so I couldn't add the flowers I wanted to add in the bottom corner. This is the first time I've used this Bella stamp. It really is sad how many Bella stamps I have now! I just love them though!

No comments: